Inspirational get well soon messages for her break through the isolation of illness. Whether your friend or loved one is enduring the latest bug or recovering from a prolonged health, she requires speedy healing wishes. When you send your wishes, you become part of the team effort behind her speedy recovery.
Pay attention: Become TUKO.co.ke ambassador – get a branded T-shirt, hoodie or water bottle at our TUKO Shop!
When your friends and loved ones are sick, it’s natural to want to offer them some kind words and thoughts of comfort. So it’s customary to send someone ill a get-well card to let them know that they are in our thoughts, and we are rooting for them as they travel on the road to recovery.
Get well soon messages for her
It is sometimes difficult to think of something more creative and inspiring than a generic “Hope you feel better soon for your sick loved one. So, if you are stuck on what to write in a get well card or text, here are inspirational recovery get well wishes for her.
Safe journey messages to my love: 50+ texts to send your loved ones
Inspirational get well messages
Words are not always easy at a time of illness or injury. However, a get well soon card can express your encouragement with a short message and an engaging image. Here are some of the most inspirational messages.
PAY ATTENTION: Vote for TUKO.co.ke as the Best Digital News Platform! Choose TUKO News at #31. Voting is free.
- Sweetheart, I’m sending my warm wishes to you, hoping they will heal you as fast as possible. Get well soon for me, my love. I miss you here.
- I’m jealous of the nurses and doctors right now because they get to see you every minute, and I can’t even; I want to take you back from them, and it can only happen if you get better for me and come home. Get well soon, Baby.
- My love, I don’t know the perfect word to say to you, but I’ll hold your hands till you will get better, never letting go, and you’ll open your eyes seeing me by your bed each day until you get better. Get well soon, babe.
- Honey, I know you like me caring about you all the time, but I don’t want it to be this way; get well soon for me, baby, and I promise to care for you more than ever. Get well soon, my love.
- Hey pretty, you know your body doesn’t belong to a hospital or your sleep in any of the beds; it belongs right next to me; recover soon and be by my side. Get well soon, my love.
- Baby, you know my love is stronger than any pills that could be given to you at the hospital. Quick recovery!
- I’m here feeling the pains of the injections being administered to you. Please get well soon and save me from this pain.
- My love, you’re indeed an angel because the only angel look beautiful even when they are sick, but you look better when you are healthy. Get well soon, baby.
- Honey, I’m here with you always because going anywhere without you is like taking a fish out of the water; it won’t survive. So get well soon and complete me, my love.
- My love, I want you to close your eyes and remember the first time we met; I hope that the memory can heal you faster and make you stronger, baby. Please do get well soon, my love.
- Baby, you know you’re my strength. Looking at you every day gives me joy and makes me feel better. I hope my wishes can make you strong too and have you recover quickly. Get well soon, Baby.
What to say to someone before surgery: 50+ comforting messages and wishes
- It breaks my heart seeing you on that bed looking sick; I’m so used to you being alive and so healthy. I want you to come back stronger and better for me, my love. Get well soon, Baby.
- My love, you’re the strongest woman I know, and I know you’re strong enough to get over this illness. So get well soon and continue staying strong for me. I love you.
- I see the looks on the face of those beautiful nurses staring at me whenever I come around and whispering our love, but they don’t know the emptiness your absence is creating. Get well soon, my love.
- I don’t need to make love potions to ensure you know how much my heart loves you. I know you love me more and can’t wait to get well.
- The girl from next door winked at me yesterday. I felt offended. You need to get well soon and teach her some manners first.
- I hope you come around soon. I miss you. I love you so much, babe.
- My hand misses your hand; shoulders miss your head, arm misses your waist, and mouth misses your lips. Get well soon, baby.
- As crucial as injections are when you’re sick, that’s how important you are to me every day of my existence. Get well soon, my love.
- I wish I were the bed you always resting on, and I wish I were the doctor so I could get to see you every day of my life. Miss you here; get well soon, my baby.
50+ cutest good morning paragraphs for her to wake up to
Speedy recovery wishes
Get well soon messages have the magical ability to uplift one’s spirit in the most critical times of their life. Such messages can bring a smile to the faces of your sick friend, lover, or family members. Here is what to write in a get well card for her.
- Lay your head on my lap when you feel sick. I will be there for you. Get well soon, my pearl.
- If I could, I would give up my life to make you feel better. Just get well soon. My heart craves for you.
- I know you are a strong person. You will get through anything. Get well soon, babe.
- Get well soon, love. My blessings are always with you. Stay blessed.
- Get well soon; we have so much to plan. And I can’t wait to do it with you.
- I wish you good health and beautiful life. Get well soon.
- I pray to God that He takes away all the pain and give you back your beautiful smile. Get well soon, darling.
- Now that you are bedridden, the only prayer I pray is that the Lord grant you quick recovery and sound health of mind and body. May God ease your pain and make your recovery quick! I love you, babe.
- Dear God, you did not give me the power to heal her, but I can cry to you in prayer. It’s all in your hand. Please, help her to recover soon; she is my world.
- Your cute smile is the best motivation and makes my heart racing. I want to feel it again. So please get well soon.
- My only prayer to God is that He gives you the strength to get back on your feet quickly. I know he will answer my prayer with the sweetest reward of all.
- You are the prettiest soul I have ever met in the whole world. It pains me to see you lying in the hospital bed. Get well soon, my love.
50+ funny single quotes for guys to share on Instagram or Facebook
- Hang in there, baby. Your doctor is coming with a heavy dose of love and the utmost care, and I will make you feel better. All you need is one spoon full of kisses mixed with a dose of my special hug!
- I won’t let you fall in love with the hospital bed cos I’m already jealous. So please cut your ties with that bed and come back into my arms! I miss you.
- You can beat the hell out of even the most dangerous disease on this planet. And it’s just a seasonal fever. Get Well soonest, dear.
- If hugs and kisses could cure, you’d have been immune to everything by now. I am lifting you in my prayers during your treatments. Get well soon.
- Every part of my body feels the pain that you are going through. So please take care and get well soon.
- Never lose your faith. You will need it to recover from this bad time! Hope to get well as soon as possible! Love and kisses!
- It is so hard to see you feeling so ill. However, I know that soon you will be back to your old self and feeling fine. Get well soon!
Get well soon wishes for sister: 100+ heartfelt messages, quotes, SMS
Comforting words for sick person
You can use a get well soon message to bring comfort and peace in the mind and soul of your sick loved one. Consider aiding their recovery process with a heartfelt get well soon message. Here are some comforting words for a sick person.
- Your stay in the hospital is tearing me apart. You are always remembered in my prayers. Please, get well soon!
- I don’t know why the doctors took so long to find out that you had a fever. I always knew that you were sizzling hot. Get well soon.
- Sometimes words are not enough to describe my feelings for you! I hope that you will come back home healthy as soon as possible!
- I woke up this morning feeling empty. Not having you around is just so lonely, Sorry things are so un-fun right now. I am hoping that changes soon. I wish you a speedy recovery. Get well soon, honey.
- It’s great to have a life free of turmoil. Great to have all moments of joy. But whatever comes our way, we must know that tough times never last. So I wish you well, my dear.
- You’re the love of my life, and you add so much joy to it. It will be fantastic as soon as you feel better again.
- Sweetheart, I can’t stay at home alone. If the doctor allowed me, I would wish to stand by your sick bed till you get better. I wish you miraculous and fast healing.
- Baby, your doctor will need to give medicines to two people. I cannot be well, while you aren’t. Get well soon.
- I feel unwell now because our bodies might be separate, but our heartbeats as one. Get well soon.
- A time like this might not come with much fun. It might be sad, even seeing a moment like this, but know this, my dear, we are more than able no matter how hard it is.
- You’re so very dear, just like the sun and the cloud. I know that soon you’ll feel great again. I love you forever. Remember how much you are loved and cared about.
- Sickness may make life seem gloomy, like a night sky. But never forget that you are the star that lights up my life’s skies.
- When I look in the sky, I wonder why God brought that bad thing to you! My best wishes to overcome all these and get well soon!
- I’ve been thinking about how much you mean to me, and I want you to know that I’m keeping you in my thoughts as you recover.
Romantic love messages and pictures
- If I were a fairy godmother, I’d wave my magic wand so you can get healed immediately, but since I’m not, all I can send is my thoughtful wishes and prayer for you to recover quickly, my love.
- I know injection always hurts, and pills are bitter, but they are for you to get better quickly. So if you don’t want any of that again, get better soon for me, my baby.
- Everything about me is dead because you’re not here to keep them alive. So please get well soon for me, baby.
- Medicines will only cure your body, but my love will heal both your heart and soul. I love you. Get well soon, dear.
- The pain you are feeling, I am feeling it a hundred times more. I guess that’s how people feel when they love someone so deeply. Get well soon.
- Before we fell for each other, you were my best friend and the space you occupy no one else does. I miss my best friend. Get well soon, Baby.
50+ romantic text messages that will make her want you
Nothing brightens someone’s day and brings a smile to their face, quite like some colourful blooms and kind words. So whether it’s a friend or family member that has fallen ill, your support will be welcomed. Inspirational get well soon messages for her might be your best choice.
Tuko.co.ke shared 50+ most inspirational quotes about peace, love, and happiness. Love, peace and happiness are the most significant pillars in life. To have personal growth and development, you must embrace these three pillars. In addition to this, inspirational quotes about peace, love, and happiness help you express how you feel.
Whether it’s peace of mind or peace on earth you’re after, it all begins with making an effort to be more calm and present. When you stop going against the grain and going with the flow, life might get a little sweeter.
PAY ATTENTION: Help us change more lives, join TUKO.co.ke’s Patreon programme.